Unmasked

I have many untold tales, that unfold trails undiscovered by its creator, what I’ve recovered are the journey’s of a lifetimes memories sitting patiently in a puddle awaiting a visionary who is neutral. The unwise decisions, the many lies imprisoned due to ridicule from the pitied fools who cowardly make them. Notice how people can look at the same photo and see a completely different image, because as they scrimmage through life some things that they look at they still don’t actually see. Now reflecting on me, I don’t have any illusions to unveil, the many demons hanging on my coattail is neither a mirage nor a delusion, they’re the lack of wind pushing my sail towards the final conclusion. You see when I give, it is undocumented; when I take it is reproached. When I show the utmost devotion I’m mocked; yet when I show no interest I’m provoked. As I walk on through this combative path, everyone is left at a stand still; those who wish me well follow in my lead but those who envy shoot to kill. The manikin who is writing what you’ve read is filled with empty shells; from clips unloaded, c4 I’ve exploded yet I live to give all the details. Blood doesn’t flow until I bleed, or else they’ll be no other way to make you believe that this new found strength I’ve received will eventually make me succeed. The whispers in the dark have been shined upon by the speakers of the light, I am bright or they wouldn’t call me Crystal. I glisten, I glitter, I spark, I flicker, I’m as clear as that sky blue day, see that phoniness that lingers, yes it continuously comes my way, but when I smile I shine, oh yea my cockiness is present because my evanescent conceit is what the phonies try so hard to imitate. I’m loved in abundance, because of my demeanor and I refuse to be ushered into a senior before my time. I can feel a change within me, seeping out to be seen, revealing all of the leeches waiting around to be queen. Be genuine and honest in every aspect as one day your loyalty to your friends and your family will be tested, don’t be arrested by the crumbling of your empire, employ yourself as to the top of the hierarchy, the ambassador, the mighty king; the president, the ruler, not the kid at the bottom of the swing. As I decipher the encoding on my brain that is reality, all of the digits will form the silhouette of the Supreme Being which is me, be a hero or be a villain that’s your cross to bear but only be what that true mirror image has seen and then you will master your fear. Stop making excuses and pointing fingers, if you live it, you did it, it’s done, whatever has happened can only happen again if you are not the responsible one. Look in my eyes when we speak, hear the roar in my speech and continue to pick me apart, because you’ll be the ass, with the crack in your glass when its leaking like the love in your HEART

Comments

Popular Posts