Fusion

Wait a second, so did you really think you would never read from the poetist again, because I remember when I told you I'd be back. I'm hear to attack your membrane and tickle your medulla oblongata. See I'm a brain surgeon at this poetry, the flow in me takes you farther than the eyes can see. My words are like lyrics that send waves to readers like an aroma. They look forward to the visual coma that they endure because when they awaken it seems as if they've been reborn. Unwarned of the simplest pleasures in store, I open doors that many never knew they had. Making them glad they took those few minutes to witness my sickness. Yes I'm contagious, there should be some awareness of my epidemic as it will spread rapidly, happily invading the minds of you all. I call out to you from the hills and mountains knowing that no matter how far you will hear me, don't fear me just know that our bond can't be broken. With you, I share a token of my appreciation because it is you that is my inspiration. Every moment we've ever spent has been a delight, as your sight continuously gets locked into my lyrics. You can't refrain from the immensely insane attachment you've grown its overly simplistic. They have touched you within, like a joyful sin. And now your virginity has been broken. You are obsessed by my poetic swagger and now I'll leave you wanting more......

Comments

Popular Posts