Evolution

No BS, No Cap, No lies, all that 
I'm thriving but struggling
Crying out but mumbling 
Believing in each day I wake up but wishing I didn't
Thankful cause life is a privilege but I hate to relive it. 
Never quitting always giving but I'm tired
Push through til you're through is how I've aspired 
Thousands of people I've inspired
Thousands of lives I've rewired
Thinking I'm tripping and constantly slipping since my security blanket expired.

He knew me and I knew him 
Two fish intertwined destined to swim
Individually weighted, combined total balance
Dominated the shelter but created my valance
Outspoken emotions lead to filtered devotions
Chasing sunrises, ducking pills and potions
Maintaining whats left of me, so my kids have a legacy
PTSD creeps to challenge my memories
Lies and hate turned fam into enemies
Supporting my kin, cause we have the same skin and I'm invested in ensuring their destinies. 


HOLD ON


TO BE CONTINUED.........


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts