True Colors

I lost something that I never thought I would, should, or could and in return I gained SILENCE. You know they say one mans loss is another mans gain, but why couldn't the Lord refrain from giving me this in an abundance. See I have been writing this now for a few weeks, and as it speaks from my hidden compartments I am embarking on yet another endeavor in life. TRUTH. Truthfully speaking all that we think isn’t until we revisit our belief of what it should be. When we give to get, we get nothing and when we get somehow amnesia kicks in and we forget to give back, all because we lack the proper sense of function….Stay with me now. We live in so much dysfunction that normal seems unorthodox and crazy is sane, well my brain can’t take this any more than my heart can. What I loss was my fault and so many others continue to remind me of that. In fact their SILENCE echoes blame like the homeless feel shame as they lay on the concrete. I speak from examples, because I have been made one. All those days of being a crusade and willingly donating my time has been lost between the lines of SILENCE….Yet as I continue writing this I am still on my quest to getting back what I lost, although it is probably long gone I am on my own in my search. I have become my own right hand partner since SILENCE has compromised those that should have been. I am talked about with doubt and ridiculed by the cruel who continuously shine their inadequacy. I have taught myself skills and produced talents that thrill yet this doesn’t grant me a pardon, I’ve hardened my skin, taken a few on the chin for some that wouldn’t break a nail in my honor, but this is all a test that I’ve strapped to my chest like the courage of a suicide bomber. Well with the mistakes I’ve made the ratio is 5:1 because I continue to overcome the UNexpected, resurrected from the death that has become of me I see many faces are green. The envy is as rich as the stitching of a designer bag, yet they brag to convince themselves. All of the useless time that is taken should be to reflect on the stones we cast on others, because what you say about one might just be a reflection of you not noticing your own TRUE COLORS……….SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts