A Failed Destiny

It's tough writing at the sighting of a nervous break down, when I frown it's best to get a pen cause all of my energy shifts within and brings out BROOKLYN! Brooklyn speaks the truth, despite what the root of the problem is. I'll swallow pain but vomit it, when all the anger hits. As I sit upon the couch my mouth drops open at the notion of me pouring out my heart and soul on a social network. I smirk like a jerk watching a cartoon, and soon I might be animated. Simulated but yet you can call me live, in living color like the brown when you look in my eyes. I realize that my fate is written in concrete stone, unknown to those that want to believe they can make changes in my home. I speak to you as any other trying to ease my mind but what I find is many complicated words between the lines. 

A friend or foe so many of them, they don't think I know. Put on a show, moving slow to creep into my door. Their silly though my God cast a spell so I smell the stink of any enemy. I dare the unwise to try and befriend me. I cry from anger, I sweat from pain and I bleed like the pouring rain, I'm a woman, a mother unlike any other. Confused by many fools who haven't discovered. There's a treasure in my heart but no map to lead you to it, I've been through it from hell and back I bet none of you knew it. My life begins and ends with my decision, the details of these tales have been blueprinted with great precision. My X-Ray vision is imprisoned because of synergy, don't give me any BS about the mess about the industry. Give me talk I can relate to, give me talk that we'll debate to. Give me a reason to believe in what is next for me, cause I refuse to be used by the belief of a failed destiny......

Comments

Popular Posts