Time

So much to do 
The clock is constantly ticking
Thinking I'm good
But my heartbeat keeps skipping
Functioning in reality
My universal scale keeps tipping
Inhaling the essence
To ensure I'm not tripping
Straightening my back
When my postures slipping
Holding my babies tight 
Inspite of societies gripping
Renovating 
As the paint starts chipping
Elevating any being
Longing to make a killing
Believing in how they're living
And not afraid of giving

Time

We don't have it
Blinded by the hands
Ignoring the demands 
Watching the counter land
Every second, minute And
The proof is in Man
To organize and plan
As the future comes again
And again

Time

Consistently passes
Slow like molasses 
Or quickly it surpasses 
Generations of classes 
Outnumbering the Masses
Degrees, legacies, rising from the ashes
Believing in more than lashes
In

Time






Comments

Popular Posts