Until I see you again

At 9:40pm on 1/20/2019 my husband, Kwame was called home. This is so unreal and this is a pain that will NEVER go away. Kwame was my best friend, my soulmate, my hero and my King. He loved me like no man in this world has ever and will ever love me. Lord, I know not to question you, but I can't help but ask why. I can't help but plead with you to give me some understanding as to why this had to happen this way. He had so much left to do. Kwame touched so many lives and it shows in the outpouring of love that has been bestowed upon our family. Our children weep for you baby. I weep for you baby, your mother and your family weeps for you baby and God knows how I love you so. Please we ask that everyone say a prayer for Kwame's soul and ask the ancestors to lead him to a peaceful place where he will be able to continue blessing those around him in heaven. He will always be in our hearts and in the smiles of our children. This is so hard. We thank you all for every word you have extended to our family at this time and we ask that you just continue to pray for our strength. Oh God Kwame, I love you so much. Sleep my love and rest until I see you again.....

Comments

Popular Posts