Love you Forever

We watched so much Syfy, I would've expected to see your silhouette walking across the room or laying in the bed by now. You would stop at nothing to make me happy so why haven't I felt your presence or heard your whisper. Fingerprints on the glass, footprints in the tub if you're there why haven't I been a witness. This is just too much to bear. Here I lay in our bed and I'm waiting in vain. The pain is so strong that each night remains sleepless. Every time I close my eyes I see your lasting image but my eyes can't stay closed long enough for me to dream. I scream in agony at the thought of all of those Angel's in heaven being graced with your greatness while I mourn in loneliness. Obsessed I am with the hope of your paranormal presence. The essence of your scent lingers and I hold on to every ounce of what is left of you. I need you, if only just to tell me you love me one more time. I read this aloud while looking at the clouds across the pre-stormed sky. Why God, I ask, yes I am questioning why? I will never understand the reasoning for taking the best man ever, but I will continue to wait for him and share with whoever is reading that Kwame I will love you forever.

Comments

Popular Posts