Queen Mother

Who do you see; when faced with your reflection
Do you split a part the image or form a connection
Are there different characteristics that combine to make you
Into the being that you see in the mirrors view

Listen here;

Can I tell you my vision?
Based on my motherly instincts and Queen intuition.

I envision Queens before me always on the rise
With ashes at your feet and fire in your eyes
You are here because you wanted to be not because you were chosen,
Whether that Hotspot was working or the internet was frozen
You have a purpose to be here because of who you are
No matter the struggle or the quantity of your scars

You are raising royalty because you have been equipped with the tools
To persevere through hard times and create your own rules
You are building your legacy every morning you wake
Not just for yourself but for your children's sake
They don't always see your hard work or appreciate your time
But they are watching and growing because of your shine
So shine on beautiful because you are blessed and loved
By those wonderful blossoming creations that came from above
And like mine who has molded me into a Boss like no other
You too beloved, because of yours, because of my Ms. Thomas, I honor you ladies as Queen Mother!!!!!











Comments

Popular Posts