His beauty

The beauty of the night illuminates as I write and I get lost in my words. The silent wind comes through my window and echoes like the rhythm of a loud speaker when you're standing in front of it. Sit closer he says, as I continue to write. A movie is playing and he puts down my phone but the words are still dancing around my head. Prancing and now romancing as I gaze into his eyes. He implies that I'm putting the moves on him and I say no baby I'm just admiring. The undying, fine wine that is getting richer before me. Adore me? He does, but right now I am in love. That D&G scent has lured me to present him with a gift. I shift my body just right so that I can get a better view and as I do he leans in for a kiss. A kiss that couldn't have been timed any better. I couldn't have been any wetter as the movie is now watching us. He adjust my head in his arms as I have now fallen for his charms and we are intertwined.  The wind is still blowing gently through the window and as I slightly open my eyes I can see the moonlight glowing on his face. God shined on this moment for us to ignite a flame. So on him I'll put the blame but in the form of a thank you. Synergy is flowing as we move as one. A gentle caress to his back as clothes become undone. No music can be heard but we seem to be making sweet melodies. The wind becomes a breeze and then a chill as we explore new levels. We revel in the embrace of each other, whispering sweet nothings to one another and taking mental pictures in our minds. Signs of release are on the horizon. As he squeezes my thigh, my body begins hypnotizing. This is a moment where we say nothing and let our love do all of the talking. And then my mind draws a blank.........

Comments

Popular Posts