Optimistic Vision Part 1

When we step into new phases in life we tend to allow our introvert abilities to have creative control. We consume ourselves with how we intend on maintaining excellence throughout this phase and how to not become distracted by the outer world. Then the door opens and we step through the portal to re-enter reality. As we are transitioning we seem to discover new ways to rebuild connections and we come bearing new ideas to integrate both our introvert and our extrovert sides.

This is the way that my mind functions. I live each day with an optimistic vision. My intentions are always good but sometimes they can be misconstrued for selfishness. Through life's struggles there are always moments of stagnation where all of my ideations get lost. At any cost I keep pushing and I tell myself that God will create a path. I laugh at the obstacles that the devil slides in as he tries to intercept my blessings but I'm guessing that's because he's bored. I'm flawed by my inability to ignore but when I close that door it is shut with no hope for a 2nd coming. That's right after one interference I'm done, there's no room for some or a few, when the dysfunction appears I'm through. 

Meanwhile, my extrovert energy can see the incredible transformation of my "bond connections". Not just those who share the same bloodline but those who were cut from the same cloth. My closest friends who are doing the same thing. They crawl into a shell to develop the the gel that holds all of their creations together. For example:

There's the beautifully, intelligent, JA, who is heading down the aisle, in style to commit to each word in her vows. Somehow she can be a mother, a community inspiration, an accomplishment warrior and a friend. She cheers for her son at the football game, assist those struggling with a harmful diseases, believes in the greater good as she combs through the neighborhood for justice. Phenomenal wouldn't be a word without such a definition. 

Then there's the passionate, soul sister, CTR with the beautiful brown locks that rocks her natural beauty like a two finger ring. She can bring hip hop and education as her day to day demonstration is to empower our youth. Truth escapes the lips of this woman with every word spoken as she is a token of excellence for her children to idolize. 

We have my beautiful sister from another mother, JF, that has left me in awe. From since college she has continued to progress and gives nothing less than 200%. She invents promise in women who lost it from the beginning and didn't know how to find their way back. Whether it is at YWCA or at her Church on Sunday she aspires to inspire all.

If you call TJ at any time of day you will find her on your doorstep 10 minutes later. There's no greater person than the one you can count on to wipe your tear, yell in your ear and make you laugh all at the same time. This mother of 3, grandmother of two, has gone through so much overtime, but never mind the struggle because she knows how to hustle and she is not giving in  for nothing. A survivor and reviver as she walks with the S on her chest. Her commitment to life, her children and humility is the beauty of a Supermom!

KD, is my sanctuary with her involuntary expression of love. She is solid as a rock, my rock. Funny as hell with a heart of pure gold. If she is told to meet you somewhere her response is what time. She will spend every dime to ensure you're ok and then say let's get some drinks. Since High School she thinks about everyone before herself and is too modest to admit it. She's raising a Queen while living in Queens and she's living her dreams through Christ. Her faith allows her to be so forgiving as she will never turn her back on anyone. My son adores her and my daughter applauds her just like the children she works with every day.

MO is my boo for sure. You can call her Chelley for short or Mother of the King. She can bring you crazy, sexy and cool all mixed up in a pool of genius. This Jordan chick is a grown woman who is a Supermom by day and a Nurse at night. With share delight she is the life of the party. Her smile is infectious and her dedication to friendship is contagious. Another one of my High School loves who was sent from above to be in my life forever. 

Where would life be without my KB? From meeting at Lowes to watching each other's family grow this woman is such an inspiration. Her morals, family unity and motivation to be successful is a best selling book waiting to happen. Her commitment to giving and her simplistic brilliance are traits that are sure to pass on through her beautiful children. As a mother of 3 and nurse to so many, she'd give a stranger the shirt off of her back. I would attack her for mesmerizing my husband with her beauty but I'd be rudely ignoring the fact that she's such a cutie. Lol 

*These are some of the characters of my Bad Girls Club. They are not ripping out each others hair or degrading themselves for tv they are making changes in the world through their natural abilities. They become intorverts to build and create and they relate as extroverts to so many who didn't see such a connection before. These women are blessings to me and have always been from the moment they walked into my life. At different times, during different phases in the midst of different transitions, these beauties entered my world. As a girl who has lost so much, I clutch these ladies and vow to never let them go. You know, without having the mother I once knew, the brother I thought was true and the other family members that were there but never really existed, it is healing to say that these woman in some way shape or form have been my family, through thick and thin. Never turning their backs on me, never folding, always knowing that I would be there for them as well. A tear fell as I typed that last sentence. In light of this all being so true, I really ask myself what would a girl do without all of you?!

So if you think my ladies are tough and stand so strong, let's see how long it takes before the guys come along. With all of this beauty and feminine power gracing this view, stay tuned for Part 2......

Comments

Popular Posts