Fusion (Word Vomit)

I've written in song, I've written in rhyme, I've written off key, I've written on time, I've written during moments when my broken heart cried; through every feeling I've written. I've written in dance, I've written in pain, I've written through the solace when I'm going insane; no matter what is going on I write. There is nothing that ignites me like the lyrics I inscribe when I reach into my heart and my emotions are applied. The demolition of religion in tradition builds a prison causing love incarceration redefining your relations. Wait, wait, let me slow down for a minute. When there is no faith and consistency when implementing tradition it causes a wall that stands as tall as a prison blocking out any hope for love and redefining what love truly meant to you in the beginning. Do you follow. That hollow shell in your chest where your heart used to rest gets filled with all the stress of the pain you invest. This is a mess. As I ramble on these are the lyrics to my song that scream like a ballad on the radio. Turn the volume up so you can truly feel the rhythm as the incision of my visions pierce your mind and you see directly into my soul. I can't fight off the mold, this is getting rotten, I'm plotting and scheming against the nightmares and pleading for clarity. I don't need the charity or the empathy for that matter, the chatter and laughter are enough for me. See everyone who thinks they know me really doesn't. No seriously you don't. You know who you see and who you believe I will be but you know nothing of the voice that echoes within. I'm living day to day stuck in the past at the very moment when it all went wrong. Stagnated and stuck in a time warp I haven't overcome my fair of betrayal. Constantly I derail this train in my brain wondering why can't I refrain from going mad, it's sad. No it's inspiring because while I'm desiring acknowledgement for my pain I am implementing courage for my rise to success. Yes

Comments

Popular Posts